What interviewer Looks in you ?
Consistency in Academics : 70% for Global companies and 63 â€“ 65% for other Local companies Clear all subjects in one go : Strong in Basic theoretical concepts and its Application knowledge Good knowledge on C, C++ & on the other languages â€“ this is required to qualify in the tech written/interview Awareness on emerging technology trends in respective branches
Aptitude, Quant, Logical, Verbal reasoning Thorough preparation is a must as all companies adopt this screening test to make you qualify to next process of selection
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Intelligence & focused
- High energy level
- Problem solving & Creative thinking skills
Communication & Interpersonal skills
According to employers, the ability to communicate effectively with others and get along with a variety of different types of personalities are two of the most desirable qualities they look in candidates. Employers want to know if you have the ability to organize your thoughts and ideas effectively.
- Can you express your ideas clearly when speaking or writing?
- Can you present your ideas to others persuasively?
- Can you bring out the best efforts of individuals so they become effective, enthusiastic members of a team?
- Are you able to successfully contend with stressful situations and handle conflict?
Intelligence & Focused
Employers often use cut-offs as a way of screening out less desirable candidates. To some, good grades indicate that the applicant is motivated and goal-oriented.
- Do you have the ability to understand the job assignment?
- Are you able to learn quickly?
- Can you contribute original ideas to the work being done?
It's not enough just to have the right qualifications; an employer needs to know that you are willing to give 100 percent to your job. Interviewers are impressed by candidates who are alert, responsive and energetic.
- Do you demonstrate a forcefulness and capacity to make things move ahead?
- Can you maintain your work effort at an above average rate?
Employers need to know that the people they hire can expand and change as their companies do. Applicants who are receptive to new ideas and concepts are highly valued by employers.
- Are you capable of changing and being receptive to new situations and ideas?
- Can you confront and deal with problems that may not have standard solutions?
Even in entry-level positions, most employers look for evidence of leadership qualities. Successful companies need self-starters who are not afraid to take responsibility for doing the best job possible.
- Can you guide and direct others to attain the recognized objectives?
- Are you someone who recognizes what needs to be done and is willing to do it?
High Energy Level
A job candidate's willingness to work hard matters a great deal. Employers want to know that you are committed to devoting the prime hours of your day to the job.
- Do you have the capacity to compete with others and the willingness to be measured by your performance in relation to others?