- Intellicrafts Infosolutions PVT Ltd., Invites for Fresher’s Recruitment Drive on 27-05-2017, 9:30 AM, at Punjagutta, Hyderabad. Ph No. 040-6633379.
- Campus Placement on 15-07-2017 for 2016 Passed out students. Company: PC Technology PVT Ltd. For Details Contact TPO.
- For 2015,2016 & 2017 Passed out Students with 59% above conducting JOB MELA for all branches IT & Core on 16th&17th FEB-2017.
Mentoring, Training and Placement (MTP) Services at Siddhartha
Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology has been striving to give its students the most congenial environment to enhance their growth and help them to achieve their goals. The integrated Mentoring, Training & Placement (MTP) Program is a step initiated by the Management of Siddhartha towards achieving this mission. MTP is an innovative and novel program designed to train all Students from the very beginning to equip with strong academic knowledge and aggressively exploit opportunities available with Indian and Global Corporates. This program enables every student to become pro-active in defining his own requirements for training so as to enhance her/ his skills.
MTP aims to take positive action through its three areas of activity
- Mentoring by a faculty member
- Training by Professional Trainers
- Placement through Campus interviews.
In this program, students are encouraged to take initiative to interact regularly with their mentor. The student's strengths and weaknesses are identified by the mentor and trained in the right direction to overcome weaknesses and further strengthen the positive attributes to groom her /him into a complete individual for future endeavors. This is consciously done with a specific aim to prepare the student to face challenges in this competitive world and to achieve personal and professional goals through placement. MTP program thus aims to monitor and ensure student progress by providing timely counseling and advice so that they are trained and groomed to become good individuals and are placed well in their respective careers.
Purpose of the MTP program is to enhance
- Academic achievement
- Personal growth
- Career and employment opportunities
As the student progresses through the Academic Program, each member of the MTP team mentors, trains and supports the student depending on the individual's status and concern. The student records the efforts put in all aspects namely Academics, CCA, and ECA etc...In the MTP Record. This is a continuous process which enables each student to realize her/his goals and ambitions.
This is done through SWOT analysis i.e.
- Identifying Strengths, and building up a career based on these strengths
- Identifying Weaknesses and consciously correcting them
- Identifying Opportunities for good placement, and
- Training him to correct weaknesses and develop additional soft skills, moral values etcâ€¦.
How to benefit from MTP Services
MTP is an interactive process between the student and the Mentor. During the mentoring schedules held every fortnight, the student's performance is monitored through the MTP record wherein the activities of the student are updated regularly during the four years of study in the Institute. Regular interaction with the mentor plays a key role in achieving bigger goals. The student also volunteer ideas and put forth her/ his experiences in this record. Thus the MTP book is much beyond a record of activities. It is a mirror of the student and his work in the Engineering Student life. A memoir to treasure!