- Intellicrafts Infosolutions PVT Ltd., Invites for Fresher’s Recruitment Drive on 27-05-2017, 9:30 AM, at Punjagutta, Hyderabad. Ph No. 040-6633379.
- Campus Placement on 15-07-2017 for 2016 Passed out students. Company: PC Technology PVT Ltd. For Details Contact TPO.
- For 2015,2016 & 2017 Passed out Students with 59% above conducting JOB MELA for all branches IT & Core on 16th&17th FEB-2017.
Jawahar Knowledge Center (JKC)
JKC is an innovative and pioneering initiative that attracts the best students from all over the state, providing them with a world class infrastructure and opportunities to apply their knowledge to the challenging problems.
- To promote the Academia <-> Industry interaction.
- To impart training through Industry & Academia experts in close interaction to produce readily employable graduates.
- To ensure that socially and economically challenged sections of the society are proportionately represented in the IT/ITES employment.
- To empower students living in rural areas so as to bridge the urban rural divide.
- To undertake research and apply these fruitful results to the benefit of the society.
- To develop and deploy e-Governance applications in cost effective manner
Industry and JKC
- With a focus to produce quality human resources to the nation, JKC join hands with Infosys Campus Connect initiatives to roll out the Foundation (FP) in 50 engineering colleges for about 1400 students
- Infosys organized ASPIRATIONS 2020 (a competition to test the students capabilities in various skills like problem solving, etc.) through JKCs
- Collaboration with IBM to organize IBM- Great Mind Challenge, through which students and faculty awareness workshops are organized in JKC status colleges
- Oracle has come forward to share its tools and software to college and students registered with JKC
- Microsoft has agreed to give free software access to all JKC students. Further the Microsoft Learning Centers are to be established in selected JKCs
- Companies can check calendar of the Faculty Enablement Programs and nominate their Representatives for the same.
- Feedback on FEPs
- Send mails to the colleges / Students
- Pre defined filters to access student information
- Company can define their own filters based on credentials and skills and access the data
- The data can be accessed state as unit, district as unit, college as unit with specified filters
- The recruitment details maintained online
How a company can bring difference?
- Provide mentor support for Faculty Enablement / Guest Lectures / Awareness Workshops
- Supply its software tools
- Offer Internships / Projects
- Recruitment & Feedback