SIDDHARTHA brings classroom to the half-pipe
Welcome to Siddhartha Institutions, where taking chances is all part of the planRead more about this
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING department was established in 1994 with an initial intake of 60 and enhanced to 120 in the academic year 2010-2011.Read more about this
Computer Science & Engineering
The department of CSE was established in 1994 with an intake of 60 students in the UG Programme. The intake was enhanced to 120 in 2010.Read more about this
Electronics & Communications
The Electronics & Communications Engineering laboratory focuses on software and hardware technologies for the development of consumer electronicsRead more about this
- ORIENTATION PROGRAM ON 30th Sep, 2013.
- A seminar on "POWER YOURSELF THROUGH YOUR THOUGHTS" by Prof. S. Balachander[HR Trainee], Saveetha University, Chenai, in Collaboration with IET on 25th Sep, 2013.
- ONE DAY National level seminar on "ADVANCED DATA MINING" by Prof. P.Krishna Reddy, IIIT Hyderabad on 20th Sep, 2013.
- YOUNGISTAN program on ABN Andrajyothi Part-I.
- YOUNGISTAN program on ABN Andrajyothi Part-II.
- Students Placed in MNC'S from Siddhartha Institutions
- Campus Drives are Conducted by Mahindra Sathyam and LERA Technologies on 27-june,2013
- CSE (18 Seats), CS (18 Seats)
- EPS(18 Seats),PE(18 Seats)
- VLSI Embedded(18 Seats)
- VLSI(18 Seats), DE& CS(18 Seats)
- CAD/CAM (18 Seats)
- JNTU(60 Seats)
- OU (180 Seats)
Ragging Free Campus
Ragging is a Crime in any form and is totally prohibited in and outside the campus of Siddhartha Institute of Engineering and Technology. We want to ensure and are committed to create a "ragging free" Institution, thus ensuring a tranqil atmosphere helpful in learning and growth of a student. We are committed to follow all regulations and guidelines formulated by the AICTE and UGC with regard to a "ragging free environment" for the student development.
Toll Free No : 1800 - 180 - 5522
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org